- At least two years of experience in counseling or health education, preferably in a clinical setting
- A master’s degree in public health, clinical psychology/health psychology, health science, counseling, social work, or a master’s degree in a health related field that is applicable to the clinical environment (i.e., Gerontology for Geriatrics department, Childhood Development in Pediatrics)
- For specialization – content expertise or certification
- Knowledge of behavior change, adult learning, group process theory, and application
- Knowledge of PC applications
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
- Bilingual: Spanish speaking (QBS Level 2) Certification
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 551320.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers