- Master of Science in Genetics or Genetic Counseling degree from an ABCG-accredited Genetic Counseling Program.
- Must have experience in prenatal genetic counseling (this experience can be via genetic counseling internships).
- Board-certified/board-eligible by American Board of Genetic Counseling, or able to obtain board certification within two years.
- Some experience preferred but new graduates encouraged to apply.
- Working knowledge of prenatal genetic counseling.
- Excellent case management, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to access online genetic databases and interpret genetic test results is required.
Location, location, location!
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Superb educational opportunities plus tuition assistance
- Wellness programs
- Free shuttle from Metro stations
Located in Washington, DC, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The DC Metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries and restaurants. Employees live in DC, Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just Metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person
. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism and Coordinated Care
set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds
, please visit http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/119518/
Equal opportunity employer.